0.3.0 – Estimated: February 19 2018
Increase module support to include those with child content (Info List, Advanced Icons, etc.) and other previously excluded text modules
0.4.0 – Estimated: February 21 2018
Add image upload and selection capability
1.0.0 – Estimated February 28 2018
Final polishing. Translation support and improved settings pages.
0.2.1 – February 8 2018
Various bug fixes
- IE 11 compatibility issue that prevented builder from activating
- Css sizing issues with themes that set box-sizing: border-box
- Issue with new svg icons added in 0.2.0 showing up where they shouldn’t
- TinyMCE giving invalid input options when adding a new line to a multiline text module
- Font consistency issues inside the live editor controls
0.2.0 – February 2 2018
This release improves permission controls
- Prevent access to modules containing beaver themer connected fields
- Respect beaver builder permissions for access to global modules
- Allow admins to control editing permissions for non-admins on a field-by-field basis. Admins now have access to a “lock” button on their live editor that will lock and unlock fields for non-admin users of the live editor. Non-admin users will be unable to edit locked fields.
- Posts controlled by Beaver Builder are now available for editing
0.1.5 – January 16 2018
Prevented external click handlers from running on editable module fields. Added popup confirmation when reloading, navigating away from, or closing a page with unsaved changes.
0.1.4 – January 12 2018
Provide update notice even without a valid license. Small improvements to settings page.
0.1.3 – January 10 2018
Fixed some style issues on control box and selectable module indicators
0.1.2 – January 9 2018
Added license check and one-click updating
0.1.1 – December 18 2017
Restrict plugin use to only pages created with beaver builder. Previously use was allowed on any page or post leading to unexpected behavior.
0.1.0 – November 30 2017
Initial Early Access Release