- More Beaver Themer connection field type support
- More UABB/PowerPack module compatibility
- Link Edit interface improvements
- Automatic cache plugin opt-out
- Add tooltips to identify external fields
2.0.6 – May 20 2019
- Removes debug console logging that would be output in visible html in certain cases
2.0.5 – May 14 2019
- Prevents background image from showing when background type isn’t an image
- Css conflict fixes in live editor css
- Microsoft Edge compatibility fix
- Added initial support for SoulSections subsection text
2.0.4 – March 27
- Fixes various PHP notices
2.0.3 – March 19 2019
- Restores the ability to edit Post Title and Post Content
2.0.2 – March 12 2019
- Adds a safety check that prevents plugin activation if the current version of PHP is less than 7.0
- Adds contextual link editing to the basic Button module
- Prevents inline link editing to the basic Button module
2.0.1 – March 4 2019
- Fixes internal caching issue for publishing to external templates
- Fixes text-highlight format options not showing up properly
- Adds translations for Finnish (thanks Hannu Jaatinen) and German (thanks Anja Kretzer)
2.0 – February 19 2019
The changes below required a significant refactor/rewrite of the codebase so I’m declaring this a major release
- Adds support for text fields connected from ACF/Pods to Beaver Themer.
- More UABB/PowerPack module support
- Ability to edit icons
- Ability to edit links
- Complete codebase overhaul to facilitate further future integrations into 3rd party plugins and the upcoming Gutenberg editor
1.2.8 – September 28 2018
Fixes php fatal error on some pages with certain types of modules
1.2.7 – September 24 2018
Use included version of TinyMce to prevent js conflicts with frontend forms plugins
1.2.6 – September 13 2018
Adds support for editing Post Content and Post Title fields. Allows editing posts and pages that have Beaver Themer templates applied to them.
1.2.5 – September 9 2018
Adds support for UABB Advanced Tabs module, including outputting saved templates. Fixes PHP fatal error when a site doesn’t have an editor role defined.
1.2.4 – August 30 2018
Fixes JS error when trying to edit a page with a UABB Icon/Image module displaying an Icon. Fixes various bugs with editing external Beaver Themer templates.
1.2.3 – August 13 2018
The editor now ignores fields that contain shortcodes for all sources (previously only fields containing Beaver Builder and Beaver Themer shortcodes were ignored). Adds a filter for ignoring modules based on custom criteria.
1.2.2 – July 30 2018
Fixes an error on some browsers that would select a row image background instead of the content in that row, preventing the content from being edited.
1.2.1 – July 27 2018
- Restores support for UABB Image/Icon module
- Adds translation support for the text in the frontend settings menu
- Adds additional norwegian translations
- Fixes php notice when a page contains row background images
1.2.0 – July 26 2018
Adds the ability to edit row background images.
1.1.9 – July 25 2018
Fixes php notice from appearing when logging in with some users roles
1.1.8 – July 16 2018
Adds Norwegian translations
1.1.7 – July 11 2018
- Adds support for editing modules within global rows and Beaver Themer header and footer templates. These types of modules have a larger orange border when editable.
- Adds text alignment options. Text alignment will not work for some module types.
1.1.6 – June 10 2018
Prevent plugin from loading files if Beaver Builder isn’t enabled for the current page – this prevents a TinyMCE plugin conflict with a front end forms plugin.
1.1.5 – June 8 2018
Enabled spellcheck and highlight-and-paste link functionality for the text editor
1.1.4 – June 6 2018
Editors are now automatically added to Limited Capability access unless user roles have been explicitly edited. This matches functionality prior to 1.1
1.1.3 – June 6 2018
Fixed broken link to account page on backend license input settings page
1.1.2 – June 6 2018
Adds support for Beaver Builder tabs module
1.1.1 – May 30 2018
Updated translation strings
1.1 – May 30 2018
Enhanced Role Management. It’s possible to assign WordPress user roles to Limited Capability or Full Capability for the full site and allow Limited Access on a page-by-page basis for individual users.
1.0.17 – May 14 2018
Added support for the following modules from PowerPack:
- Animated Headlines
- Hover Cards
- Logos Grid
- Icon List
- Advanced Tabs
- Pricing Table
1.0.16 – May 8 2018
Fixed bug affecting dynamic modules with mixed images or image types. Added support for Info List modules.
1.0.15 – May 4 2018
Sliders no longer collapse when being edited. Added support for image editing for testimonial (uabb/powerpack) and restaurant menu (powerpack) modules
1.0.14 – April 30 2018
Add all included WP files to locally included copy of tinymce. Fixes gravity forms conflict.
1.0.13 – April 26 2018
Fix errors in editing testimonial modules. These modules now collapse their sliders for proper editing.
1.0.12 – April 20 2018
Added support for PP Restaurant Menus and PP Testimonials, laid groundwork for greater user permission control
1.0.11 – April 8 2018
Added support for BB Accordion and UABB Icon List
1.0.10 – April 4 2018
Added support for UABB Accordion Modules and PowerPack Accordion Modules.
1.0.9 – April 1 2018
- Minor changes to license page
- Live Editor link now appears after exiting Beaver Builder without requiring a page reload
1.0.8 – March 26 2018
- Fixed css incompatibility with the Beaver Builder Theme that prevented images from being selected properly in the Live Editor
- Prioritized language files in wp-content/languages/wallace-inline over those included locally
1.0.7 – March 15 2018
- Fixed error in fetching translation files, added more translateable strings
1.0.6 – March 13 2018
- Added additional translatable strings for the buttons in the live editor controls
1.0.5 – March 12 2018
- Added translation support
- Css fix on live editor label
1.0.4 – March 9 2018
Fixed dashboard-update error introduced in 1.0.2. Dashboard updates will not work before this version.
1.0.3 – March 6 2018
Fixed “Illegal string offset” php warning.
1.0.2 – March 5 2018
Fixed license checking issue
1.0.1 – March 3 2018
- Optimized js production build
- Changed source map build process
1.0.0 – March 1 2018
- Added support for all module fields that support live preview in Beaver Builder, greatly increasing the total number of supported modules
- Added tooltips when hovering over the lock button to clarify its purpose
- Added ability to edit images from 3 basic image modules: Beaver Builder’s Image Module, PowerPack’s Image Module, and UABB’s Image Module
- Added support for UABB’s Info List module, and refactored code to more easily support other dynamic modules in the future
- Fixed bug preventing proper text selection on Firefox
- Fixed bug with activation on the Edge browser
- Fixed line-height discrepancy on some modules when activating the editor (now using locally maintained copy of TinyMCE)
0.2.1 – February 8 2018
Various bug fixes
- IE 11 compatibility issue that prevented builder from activating
- Css sizing issues with themes that set box-sizing: border-box
- Issue with new svg icons added in 0.2.0 showing up where they shouldn’t
- TinyMCE giving invalid input options when adding a new line to a multiline text module
- Font consistency issues inside the live editor controls
0.2.0 – February 2 2018
This release improves permission controls
- Prevent access to modules containing beaver themer connected fields
- Respect beaver builder permissions for access to global modules
- Allow admins to control editing permissions for non-admins on a field-by-field basis. Admins now have access to a “lock” button on their live editor that will lock and unlock fields for non-admin users of the live editor. Non-admin users will be unable to edit locked fields.
- Posts controlled by Beaver Builder are now available for editing
0.1.5 – January 16 2018
Prevented external click handlers from running on editable module fields. Added popup confirmation when reloading, navigating away from, or closing a page with unsaved changes.
0.1.4 – January 12 2018
Provide update notice even without a valid license. Small improvements to settings page.
0.1.3 – January 10 2018
Fixed some style issues on control box and selectable module indicators
0.1.2 – January 9 2018
Added license check and one-click updating
0.1.1 – December 18 2017
Restrict plugin use to only pages created with beaver builder. Previously use was allowed on any page or post leading to unexpected behavior.
0.1.0 – November 30 2017
Initial Early Access Release
0.1.0 – November 30 2017
Initial Early Access Release