Today I’m announcing that there will be no further support or updates to the plugin. I want to thank all of you for trusting in the product and in me, especially the early access customers who were there at the very beginning. After almost 5 years it is time to me to move on to other things.
All active subscriptions have been paused.
Thanks again and I hope everyone has a really great 2022.
2.3.0 – April 7 2021
- Adds to the ability to edit headers and other Theme Builder elements in Elementor (denoted by yellow border)
- Adds to the ability to edit the numbers module in beaver builder
- Fixes a bug that would change the Page Layout setting to Default when saving Elementor pages
2.2.20 – March 1 2021
- Adds support for Beaver Builder Button Group Module
2.2.19 – February 13 2021
- Adds support for Beaver Builder List module
- Fixes bug with recognizing and saving to UABB Price List’s price field
2.2.18 – September 23 2020
- Fixes bugs affecting saving on pages edited with Elementor 3.0+. Settings would sometimes be overwritten and changes would sometimes fail to take effect at all.
2.2.17 – August 27 2020
- Fixes a saving issue for UABB Pricing Table for fields that don’t use a decimal place
2.2.16 – April 6 2020
- Fixes a conflict with WordPress version 5.4 that prevents Live Editor button from appearing in the toolbar
2.2.15 – March 6 2020
- Added a filter to optionally enable editing of modules containing shortcodes (https://gist.github.com/bkirby989/412d11d9b1c67cb8335449365ac30943)
2.2.13 – February 14 ❤️ 2020
- Fixed a bug that would case links to be improperly enabled while the live editor was open, leading to issues with link editing
2.2.12 – February 9 2020
- Fixed bug that prevented multiple edits from being saved in a single publish action for Elementor
- Minor UI improvements
2.2.10 – January 7 2020
- Improved memory use on pages with lots of editable fields
- Fixed php warnings that would appear on elementor pages in some cases
- Fixed an error with pasting that could alter the styling of content
2.2.9 – December 13 2019
- Added inline link control to toolbar when hovering over text
2.2.8 – December 10 2019
- Edit button on images is no longer clickable when the live editor is not active
- Fixed an error that would prevent proper saving when editing Beaver Builder global modules
- Fixed an error that would prevent proper icon editing in Beaver Builder
- Fixed a php warning that occurred on some Elementor configurations
- Adds support for Ultimate Addons for Elementor Info Box element
2.2.6, 2.2.7 – November 19 2019
- Fixes a bug preventing some user roles from being properly given editing permissions in Limited Access and Single-Page Limited Access
2.2.5 – November 12 2019
- Added ability to edit background images to Elementor
- Added support for Premium Addons for Elementor’s Gallery Element
- Fixed a problem where third party plugins that triggered an additional ‘wp’ action could result PHP notices (TM Global Extra Product Options)
2.2.4 – October 8 2019
- Restored the ability to edit Post Content modules output by Beaver Themer templates
2.2.3 – October 7 2019
- Fixed a bug where custom fields wouldn’t save properly when inside a beaver themer template
2.2.2 – October 3 2019
- Fixed a bug where global rows wouldn’t save properly
- Fixed a bug where dynamic modules wouldn’t save properly when editing more than one field at once
- Added editing permission controls to Elementor
2.2.1 – September 25 2019
- Fixed a bug that could result in failure to properly save data when updating images or updating multiple text fields within the same module at the same time
- Restored background image editing that was disabled in version 2.2
2.2 – September 23 2019
- Initial support for Elementor
- ACF and Pods Image support when used with Beaver Themer
- Support for Pricing Tables
- Significant reduction in page weight for logged in users
- Support for contexual button link editing for various modules
2.1.1 – July 24 2019
- Compatibility fix with a multisite branding plugin. Moved inline styling from the Live Editor button to external file.
2.1.0 – June 27 2019
- Overhauled license management and update system:
- Multisite installs now require an Unlimited License (all current customers on all plans grandfathered in)
- License input on multisites moved to network admin and once activated applies to all subsites
- Updates on multisites must now be initiated from the network admin, not subsites
- License management UI updated and improved (saving and activation is now one step instead of two)
- Added support for SoulSections foreground images
2.0.6 – May 20 2019
- Removes debug console logging that would be output in visible html in certain cases
2.0.5 – May 14 2019
- Prevents background image from showing when background type isn’t an image
- Css conflict fixes in live editor css
- Microsoft Edge compatibility fix
- Added initial support for SoulSections subsection text
2.0.4 – March 27 2019
- Fixes various PHP notices
2.0.3 – March 19 2019
- Restores the ability to edit Post Title and Post Content
2.0.2 – March 12 2019
- Adds a safety check that prevents plugin activation if the current version of PHP is less than 7.0
- Adds contextual link editing to the basic Button module
- Prevents inline link editing to the basic Button module
2.0.1 – March 4 2019
- Fixes internal caching issue for publishing to external templates
- Fixes text-highlight format options not showing up properly
- Adds translations for Finnish (thanks Hannu Jaatinen) and German (thanks Anja Kretzer)
2.0 – February 19 2019
The changes below required a significant refactor/rewrite of the codebase so I’m declaring this a major release
- Adds support for text fields connected from ACF/Pods to Beaver Themer.
- More UABB/PowerPack module support
- Ability to edit icons
- Ability to edit links
- Complete codebase overhaul to facilitate further future integrations into 3rd party plugins and the upcoming Gutenberg editor
1.2.8 – September 28 2018
Fixes php fatal error on some pages with certain types of modules
1.2.7 – September 24 2018
Use included version of TinyMce to prevent js conflicts with frontend forms plugins
1.2.6 – September 13 2018
Adds support for editing Post Content and Post Title fields. Allows editing posts and pages that have Beaver Themer templates applied to them.
1.2.5 – September 9 2018
Adds support for UABB Advanced Tabs module, including outputting saved templates. Fixes PHP fatal error when a site doesn’t have an editor role defined.
1.2.4 – August 30 2018
Fixes JS error when trying to edit a page with a UABB Icon/Image module displaying an Icon. Fixes various bugs with editing external Beaver Themer templates.
1.2.3 – August 13 2018
The editor now ignores fields that contain shortcodes for all sources (previously only fields containing Beaver Builder and Beaver Themer shortcodes were ignored). Adds a filter for ignoring modules based on custom criteria.
1.2.2 – July 30 2018
Fixes an error on some browsers that would select a row image background instead of the content in that row, preventing the content from being edited.
1.2.1 – July 27 2018
- Restores support for UABB Image/Icon module
- Adds translation support for the text in the frontend settings menu
- Adds additional norwegian translations
- Fixes php notice when a page contains row background images
1.2.0 – July 26 2018
Adds the ability to edit row background images.
1.1.9 – July 25 2018
Fixes php notice from appearing when logging in with some users roles
1.1.8 – July 16 2018
Adds Norwegian translations
1.1.7 – July 11 2018
- Adds support for editing modules within global rows and Beaver Themer header and footer templates. These types of modules have a larger orange border when editable.
- Adds text alignment options. Text alignment will not work for some module types.
1.1.6 – June 10 2018
Prevent plugin from loading files if Beaver Builder isn’t enabled for the current page – this prevents a TinyMCE plugin conflict with a front end forms plugin.
1.1.5 – June 8 2018
Enabled spellcheck and highlight-and-paste link functionality for the text editor
1.1.4 – June 6 2018
Editors are now automatically added to Limited Capability access unless user roles have been explicitly edited. This matches functionality prior to 1.1
1.1.3 – June 6 2018
Fixed broken link to account page on backend license input settings page
1.1.2 – June 6 2018
Adds support for Beaver Builder tabs module
1.1.1 – May 30 2018
Updated translation strings
1.1 – May 30 2018
Enhanced Role Management. It’s possible to assign WordPress user roles to Limited Capability or Full Capability for the full site and allow Limited Access on a page-by-page basis for individual users.
1.0.17 – May 14 2018
Added support for the following modules from PowerPack:
- Animated Headlines
- Hover Cards
- Logos Grid
- Icon List
- Advanced Tabs
- Pricing Table
1.0.16 – May 8 2018
Fixed bug affecting dynamic modules with mixed images or image types. Added support for Info List modules.
1.0.15 – May 4 2018
Sliders no longer collapse when being edited. Added support for image editing for testimonial (uabb/powerpack) and restaurant menu (powerpack) modules
1.0.14 – April 30 2018
Add all included WP files to locally included copy of tinymce. Fixes gravity forms conflict.
1.0.13 – April 26 2018
Fix errors in editing testimonial modules. These modules now collapse their sliders for proper editing.
1.0.12 – April 20 2018
Added support for PP Restaurant Menus and PP Testimonials, laid groundwork for greater user permission control
1.0.11 – April 8 2018
Added support for BB Accordion and UABB Icon List
1.0.10 – April 4 2018
Added support for UABB Accordion Modules and PowerPack Accordion Modules.
1.0.9 – April 1 2018
- Minor changes to license page
- Live Editor link now appears after exiting Beaver Builder without requiring a page reload
1.0.8 – March 26 2018
- Fixed css incompatibility with the Beaver Builder Theme that prevented images from being selected properly in the Live Editor
- Prioritized language files in wp-content/languages/wallace-inline over those included locally
1.0.7 – March 15 2018
- Fixed error in fetching translation files, added more translateable strings
1.0.6 – March 13 2018
- Added additional translatable strings for the buttons in the live editor controls
1.0.5 – March 12 2018
- Added translation support
- Css fix on live editor label
1.0.4 – March 9 2018
Fixed dashboard-update error introduced in 1.0.2. Dashboard updates will not work before this version.
1.0.3 – March 6 2018
Fixed “Illegal string offset” php warning.
1.0.2 – March 5 2018
Fixed license checking issue
1.0.1 – March 3 2018
- Optimized js production build
- Changed source map build process
1.0.0 – March 1 2018
- Added support for all module fields that support live preview in Beaver Builder, greatly increasing the total number of supported modules
- Added tooltips when hovering over the lock button to clarify its purpose
- Added ability to edit images from 3 basic image modules: Beaver Builder’s Image Module, PowerPack’s Image Module, and UABB’s Image Module
- Added support for UABB’s Info List module, and refactored code to more easily support other dynamic modules in the future
- Fixed bug preventing proper text selection on Firefox
- Fixed bug with activation on the Edge browser
- Fixed line-height discrepancy on some modules when activating the editor (now using locally maintained copy of TinyMCE)
0.2.1 – February 8 2018
Various bug fixes
- IE 11 compatibility issue that prevented builder from activating
- Css sizing issues with themes that set box-sizing: border-box
- Issue with new svg icons added in 0.2.0 showing up where they shouldn’t
- TinyMCE giving invalid input options when adding a new line to a multiline text module
- Font consistency issues inside the live editor controls
0.2.0 – February 2 2018
This release improves permission controls
- Prevent access to modules containing beaver themer connected fields
- Respect beaver builder permissions for access to global modules
- Allow admins to control editing permissions for non-admins on a field-by-field basis. Admins now have access to a “lock” button on their live editor that will lock and unlock fields for non-admin users of the live editor. Non-admin users will be unable to edit locked fields.
- Posts controlled by Beaver Builder are now available for editing
0.1.5 – January 16 2018
Prevented external click handlers from running on editable module fields. Added popup confirmation when reloading, navigating away from, or closing a page with unsaved changes.
0.1.4 – January 12 2018
Provide update notice even without a valid license. Small improvements to settings page.
0.1.3 – January 10 2018
Fixed some style issues on control box and selectable module indicators
0.1.2 – January 9 2018
Added license check and one-click updating
0.1.1 – December 18 2017
Restrict plugin use to only pages created with beaver builder. Previously use was allowed on any page or post leading to unexpected behavior.
0.1.0 – November 30 2017
Initial Early Access Release